Saturday, September 14, 2002

Writing is going well enough so far, but I don't expect that to last. Actually, I think it may be time to just go feed the little rug rat cats, in fact, and take a slight break. I've only gotten a couple hundred words done, but they were at a point where I was somewhat stuck, so that's always good.

What else? I'm still on my Celtic music kick. I've listened to everything but my last ten cds. That's 92 of them down. It's been rather enjoyable, actually. Well, duh... I usually don't go on with stuff if I don't enjoy it. That's one of my rules of life -- don't do anything that isn't required if you don't enjoy it. I don't like doing dishes, but I do them if I have to. But listening to music I don't likeis not required.

Hmmm... which reminds me. I did put some dishes in the sink. I think I'll go get them done, feed the cats, and then be clear to write without much interruption for the rest of the night. Russ is off to do a little job later tonight, and we won't eat until he gets home about ten, so I don't even have to think about that. Well, except for a little snack maybe...

So, do dishes, feed cats, find snack...

Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments: