Saturday, September 21, 2002

Slow start today for various reasons. Russ made cookies and I ate too many... Then I went in to take a bath and do notes on Freedom and Fame -- and promptly fell asleep, right until the dog started barking. Now I realize I have the agenda to get done, so I better get the pdf file done on it. I don't think it's going to be a rough one (probably jinxed myself, of course), so that shouldn't take more than a couple hours.

I did rewrite the opening to For the Honor of the Hunt this afternoon. Opening two paragraphs, and several smaller cuts/inserts through page three. Russ even feels it finally works. I will be printing it off and get it in the mail early next week.

Can you tell that I am not leaping at the chance to do the agenda? What a surprise, huh? Should have done it last night... I sould never leave that work sitting because it doesn't get any better as the weekend goes on. Snarl. Growl.

Dougie Maclean, Perthshire Amber. That should help me work. (Music for those poor people out there who have no clue what I'm talking about.)

Agenda time!

No comments: