Saturday, September 07, 2002

I might as well just be pounding my head on the keyboard for as well as this is going. Yes... one of those nights again. There's something about this section that is just dragging me down, and I'm not certain why. I hate when a novel that was going so well suddenly bogs down for no good reason. I think it's more me than it, but that still doesn't help.

I could set it aside, of course... but that's no answer either. I'm over 50,000 words into it. I just need to get my sense of feel for this one back.

Argh.

Okay, granted, I've written over 2000 words so far today. But they aren't good words.

Am I through complaining now? Hmmmm... Less than a thousand more words and I'll be fine for the day. Just get the silly things done, Zette. Then get some sleep...

No comments: