Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Not surprisingly, this has not been a great time for writing. Emotions run a little too high, and perhaps a bit too bitter, to do anything really constructive. I've decided, after a couple hours playing with Dacey, to let it sit for a day or two. Instead, I've pulled out the original version of book 6 -- Freedom and Fame -- and I'm going to begin the work of transcribing and rewriting the story. That's easy, compared to any of the other bits. The story is there. I need only translate from very old story to new. In some ways, it's much easier to throw my full attention into it. Less initial brain use, I guess.

And I am looking desperately for a distraction right now, and will be for the next couple days. This, I guess, is it.

Expect, at best, disjointed posts for the next 24 hours.


No comments: