Wednesday, September 25, 2002

There. Writing done, more or less. I am taking my note cards to bed to do a bit more, and I'll type them in tomorrow, but count them for today. It will take time away from tomorrow's writing, but I have a rule that says if I don't go to sleep, it's still the same day. Well, as long as it doesn't really go for two days or something. I have done that, but I work the writing out on those.

Tonight was a long, drawn out night for writing. It came in spurts, and then I had to work up the notes again, rearrange things, come at stuff from a slightly different angle than I thought I would before it would take off again. But it's going all right. I'll get there.

I've noticed that as it nears dawn, I start getting oddly frantic. I bounce around Forward Motion, I scan weblogs a few times, even though I've just been there... I'm not sure why. I think part of it is an odd feeling of time running out. It's not that I don't like to sleep, mind you. I do, and I happen to do it very well lately. But I still get that 'little girl' feeling of I don't want to go to bed and you can't make me!

Which is kind of funny, because it's now true. No one can make me go to bed.

I think I need some sleep. (grin)

No comments: