Saturday, September 21, 2002

Oh yes... there is a problem. I don't know what the hell they did to this one document, but it will not copy over for me at all. Not locked... I checked that. Ah... just finally got it to work, and without printing and scanning the pages in, too, which his good. This was the last step before making the PDF, so you can see that it's going pretty well. I hope that it goes together without a problem, and then uploads nicely as well. You never know.

But it does mean that it's coming up on 9pm and I may get to write soon.

I've some odd thoughts about writing tonight, and something I might even try to implement for the rest of the year... A sort of 'weekend's doing odd writing for fun' stuff.

Oh argh. It looks like the pdf maker just froze up in the middle of the work. I swear this is going to drive me nuts today...

No comments: