Thursday, September 26, 2002

It's 12 hours later almost exactly. I'm up. I'm dressed. I'm ready for the zoo.

Russ had to go take care of a couple bills, but he should be back any moment now. I hate waiting, so here I am.

Did I mention that we're actually going to Omaha because Russ is meeting with someone about a part time training job? They were really anxious to meet with him, so that's good.

The cats know that I'm leaving. They're gathered around with their sad little furry faces, doing the 'We'll starve if you're gone, zette' look. Pitiful little things...

Ah, weather in Omaha is perfect I think. 60's and rain. That's just what I wanted. It will keep most people away from the zoo, won't be so hot I fall over dead again, and since almost everything is inside buildings, the rain won't matter. The really good thing is the big cats are generally more lively in the cooler weather. With luck, the tigers will be outside. Well, luck if it isn't raining too hard, anyway. Can't take the camera out in that kind of weather.

LOL. Russ just called to see if I could copy and download his resume to my Visor so I can beam it to him. It took longer to tell me where to find it than it did to do the work. But he's in the car on the way home, so I'm out of here and off to see the animals...

And the cats glare at me as I pack the last of my things up...

No comments: