Friday, September 27, 2002

Crazed day getting Russ ready for his week away. He's off doing clothes right now. We've been to the store. He's done computer work for the chamber and the city. Our house looks like a minature tornado ran through it, there's so much stuff tossed around. Ah well. I'll have a week to clean up, won't I?

Picked up stuff for salads, bunch of tv dinners, all that kind of junk for me next week. I don't see any reason to cook for just me and the cats. At best, I'll make some egg sandwiches. The guys don't mind. They like having tv dinner trays after I'm done.
Overall, though, we're doing pretty well. He has an interview to do at about ten tonight for an article he's writing, so he'll be back home by then. Right now he's off washing clothes.

I didn't do nearly enough writing yesterday. I am going to have plenty of time to make that up, though.

Okay, back to work...

No comments: