Thursday, September 05, 2002

So, we were watching an episode of Robin of Sherwood... just a nice little break. But Russ got a call, and he's been on the phone for over half an hour now. Sigh. It's understandable, but I would like to get back to the show. I've done a little writing after I realized that the phone call would take far more time than I wanted to sit and wait.

I could watch the rest of the show by myself, of course, but what fun is that?

In the mean time, I'm having trouble uploading something really simple and that's annoying me, too. It's not going to be done before it's time to upload my journal, so that's going to be late.

Just one of those nights where things are not quite going right. And now I want to come up with a reason why two of my characters should accompany another one... ah. I have it. Never mind.

Going to go back out and see if there's any hope of Russ getting off the phone soon...

No comments: