Saturday, October 26, 2002

Do you have those kind of jobs where you just open up something to start and the headache begins inching up the back of your head? That's this job. Sometimes they amaze me, and there's only a couple little things wrong. Sometimes...

I am now almost an hour and a half into the work. I have not yet started putting anything together. There are 51 attachments. Most of the scans were so bad I could not make out the words. So I had to spend time 'fixing' those, as best I could.

Then I found that they had used a very odd size font on the agenda itself, so I need to do a test pdf to see if it reads all right, before I put the entire thing together. Only it doesn't want to create a pdf at all. Hmmm....

It's going to be well over 100 pages by the time I'm done. Providing, of course, that I ever actually get done...

No comments: