Sunday, October 20, 2002

You know, I would still be sleeping if the phone hadn't rang.

I haven't been this tired in years. In some ways it's kind of nice. I've mostly slept through being ill. The cats and dog have been relatively good, and it's been quiet outside because the weather has turned colder (supposed to be snow tomorrow through Wednesday, but I really don't believe it).

I did hurt my left arm yesterday. It was really strange. I was walking from one room to another and just banged straight into the edge of the door way. Now my arm hurts from my wrist up into my shoulder. I sure hope that passes quickly.

But I am going to write this afternoon. And see if I can make any sense out of stuff at Forward Motion. Headaches and reading do not go well for me, but I'm going to give it a try while I still feel halfway human.

So, off to see what harm... work... I can do.

No comments: