Saturday, October 12, 2002

ARGH!

Agenda. Long agenda -- 127 pages at this point, and it's not done. And I swear, if I were a violent person, I'd be going postal by now. Four years of this? And They Can't Get It Right. Oh, it's not really that they can't, it's that it doesn't matter to them. Send it off to me, and they don't have to worry, because I wont' be able to reach them after hours on Friday anyway.

I have been working on this now for four hours. I'm almost done with the prelim work.

And, of course, I haven't written a single thing today yet. I won't make my goal -- I can pretty much guarantee that since I'm still not done with the work.

I'm ready to just send nasty little notes to everyone invovled and tell them what they can do with their agendas.

Okay. Back to work.

No comments: