Thursday, October 31, 2002

I have completed the outline.

This is a very rare and strange event. I have a detailed outline, just ready for me to start working. It came in (quite unintentionally) at 330 entries, which makes 11 a day. 250 words per entry will take me well over 82,000 words for the novel. I can do this. I'm anxious to do this. LOL.

This is fun. I like trying new things.

My only problem is... well, I have to write something tomorrow. I have one short story to work on, and one unfinished novel. I can get a few thousand words out of them, I guess. And then I can start on the new novel after midnight. The only things I do not have outlined for it are the Prologue and the Epilogue -- but the first is based entirely on the closing of the previous book, and that isn't in the completed final draft yet. The Epilogue... well, I can put that in, I guess. There. That's added. Still looks good.

I'm going to work a bit on Vision now. I have it nearly done as well. Tomorrow I will have an agenda from the city, but it should be a short one. I'll have another on Friday. I'm doing some work at Forward Motion, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong there... very frustrating some times when I know I should be able to figure it out. But I'll get it eventually.

Right now, though.... The outline is done! Yay!

No comments: