Sunday, October 27, 2002

I lost my last post. Ah well. I hadn't really said anything important!

I've got something of a schedule worked out to get me through the last few days of the month and have me ready for posting Vision and getting my outline done for NaNoWriMo. I have plenty of time for both, but... well, in case you didn't notice, I'm easily distracted. I have no idea how it got to be the end of the month. It should be the 15th or so, I'm sure. But my computer keeps saying the 27th. I think computers are stealing days away from us.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I edited an entire 100,000+ book this month, plus wrote a new 62,000+ novel, and a couple short stories. Those couldn't have taken all those days, right?

I managed to do a lot of work on Vision tonight. I'm quite happy with that. Now it's back to work on the outline, and finish up the agenda stuff for the city -- except that it's still giving me trouble uploading.

Maybe a nice warm, long bath instead...

No comments: