Monday, October 07, 2002

Well....

Let's just say that it's a good thing I decided to scrap all the work I'd done on Freedom and Fame so far and start over for the NaNoWriMo challenge. Last night, between being dead tired and having a horried headache, I managed to save an entirely different story over the top of it. I don't know why, or exactly how, I did that. Lucky for me I have some earlier material that I printed off so I can do notes on some of it. I had other note cards, but I threw them out as I copied them over to the file.

So, all in all, not the most promising day writing wise, but it could be worse. It could be something I was close to finishing, or something that I had not intended to start over. I've done that before, too. I'm just going to let it sit for a day or two now and work on finishing Fighting for Strangers # 1.

Ack. But it could be a worse ack.

No comments: