Monday, July 01, 2002

Hi there. We are now into Dare mode. Not only that, but I joined the Project Dolphin thing that counts keystrokes... part of the team for Forward Motion. (grin)

I'm actually doing pretty well today so far. I've gotten the first dare chapter for Dacey done, and I'm working on the second one. I have other fun things to handle too, but Dacey is moving so well that I actually dont' want to quit and go work onsoemthing else. I should, though, before I go to bed.

It's still miserably hot here. I hate it. But we're surviving. I'm hiding out in my little room and getting writing done. The cats are shedding like... well, like cats. I take the dog out with me when I water my flowers and water her as well. She seems to like it a bit.

But now it's time to get back to work. No time to waste! I mean I only have two months on this dare, after all! (grin)

No comments: