Wednesday, July 24, 2002

As always, we're on the day before Russ leaves on a major trip and running around like crazy. I'm not certain why it works that way, even when he doesn't have a full time job. But here we are, stocking in supplies for me, getting all the bills paid, and preparing him for his trip out.

So, not a whole lot done here today. But I'll have a week to get caught up, though to be honest I hope to spend a lot of time working on house stuff over the next week, so I probably will still only be doing about my minimum of writing. It's hard to say. If some story catches me and I take off with it, it could be different.

We've had storms off and on all day, too. That slows down my work, but only because I'm rushing out too see if I can get neat cloud shots.

But over all, it's not too bad. If I can just settle in and do a little writing, all will be well with the world.

No comments: