Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I have done nothing for work so far today. Nothing at all. I worked on something for my web site, I looked over some other material... I posted and I sat in chat for a little while.

It's not that I don't want to write (well, duh, zette... like we wouldn't figure that one out), but only that I am having trouble narrowing down what I want to write. I have a very good reason to look at one of the SF novels that might be possible for publication, even though it's not on the list of sold stuff. It's part of a plan I came up with last night... And I would like to try it. And that is distracting me.

On the other hand, I did get The Good People of Coralville done, althought I haven't heard back on it yet.

And I have to run. This was just a few moments free between running.

No comments: