Tuesday, July 02, 2002

I've written 6668 words so far today. It's going well. I'll have the first section of the book done before I retire tonight, which is good. I don't know if I will get anything else done, but I'm happy with such an excellent start. It may be that I will get this round of the novel done in good time, and have a chance to work on something else as well. That would be fun.

We were going to be gone tomorrow, but it looks as though the trip might be put off until Wednesday at the earliest. And we'll be going to Omaha sometime this weekend as well, so I'll lose some work time there. Yes, I know. I can't work all the time. I try, mind, you, but I just can't seem to get it down.

Despite a late start and a rather half-hearted feel for this off the start, I am doing quite well. I'm pleased. I haven't had such a good day in quite a while, and even if I fall short the rest of the way through the Dare, it's good to feel this way off the start. I like it. So, back to work to finish up this section!



No comments: