Friday, July 12, 2002

The Buffys were good. I enjoyed the last two shows, much better than any of their earlier two show sets, I think. And now I want to see the Angel series as well. Oh, and the next season of Buffy would be very nice, wouldn't it?

But in other things... argh. Just can't seem to get moving. I would like to get up to 40,000 on the novel tonight. Should have been there last night. I don't know why I'm not getting there.

Just not a good attitude right now. Odd. Things are going well enough. I'm not having trouble with the novel. I have enough other ideas plaguing me to keep me from getting bored. I'm sleeping pretty well. Headaches have eased with the return of fair weather.

But I'm just not moving very well on the novel. And that annoys me. And that, of course, makes it harder to write. Stupid stuff, right?

I'm sure I'll be past it in a day or two. No reason to rush, after all.

No comments: