Thursday, July 25, 2002

I went to bed early last night (a bit after 3am) and fell almost immediately to sleep...

And woke up about an hour later to an incredible hail storm. They reported golf ball sized hail across the river from us, and I think we got a couple of those ourselves. The front yard had patches that looked like snow, and the noise was incredible. This morning I see that my flowers are shredded (sigh), and every time the wind blows it looks like fall in the back yard, there are so many leaves and pieces of leaves coming down.

But the house appears to be fine.

Russ will be leaving for New York just as soon as he brings Kincaid back from the Vet. Kin was starting to get his kitty asthma back, so in he went for his shot before Russ leaves.

It's going to be a long week here by myself. Expect to hear from me a lot...

No comments: