Thursday, July 18, 2002

People seemed to like this snippet of Aubreyan (see yesterday). I have asked my publisher if I can change the one we have up for this one instead. (grin) We'll see. If not, it's no big deal.

Today I have been getting caught up on a number of little things around here. Agenda done and out, etc. We also found that the AC unit in my office had been leaking water all over some pictures and boxes. So we had to pull all that out. Argh.

I have received the final edits for The Good People of Coralville and have to go over them soon. This weekend, if I get really lucky, would be nice. And that will put another novel up for sale in the near future. It would be nice if they actually, you know, sold.

But that's the way epublishing is. It might yet take off. In the mean time, I look at all the groveling and misery that some of my print-published friends are going through... and you know, it doesn't exactly make me want to jump up and push for print publications. Not that I'm saying I would absolutely get a print contract anyway.

I wish I had something really interesting to say tonight. Instead, I'm going to go off and write a bit and then try to head to bed early. We are finally going on that trip tomorrow. Really. Russ has a meeting down in the area, so there's no way we can get out of it this time... which is good and bad. It's going to be another really hot day.

No comments: