Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I'm doing better today. Moving right along with Dacey -- about 4500 words so far, I think. Good. This also brings it very close to 40,000 and 'novel' length. I don't think I'll make it that far tonight, but it's nice to see it so close. The last novel drove me nuts with the length of time it took to actually get anywhere with it. This one is better. I see several places where I need to add some material. I'll be intersted in seeing how long it takes to actually get it all done.

We had lovely storms early this morning, and the day stayed cool. Very nice. I took pictures and got a few lightning shots. Those aren't easy to get with a digital camera. With a 35mm, I would just set everything on Manual, and open all the way up, waiting for a few lightning stikes before I went on to the next shot. I'm really surprised that I've done as well as I have.

Okay. Time to do my regular journal, and then get back to work on the novel...

No comments: