Monday, February 04, 2002


You know, you suddenly clear your mind of self-made pressure, and things become clear.

Like the fact you forgot to bill the city for work you did in December, let alone the stuff from January.

So, that's what I've done for the last couple hours -- put together the billings and emailed them off. We're big into email around here, for which I am VERY grateful. It wasn't for much money, but it should come just before my birthday next month, which would be very nice. Go out and buy a few more books....

I started a short story. I was actually three paragraphs into it when I got to thinking about how broke I've been, and then realized there might be a reason. I don't make a lot of money, but at least it's enough for a book or two now and then!

Russ, by the way, pays for the expensive Folio books that I was talking about a few days ago. No way I could afford those myself.

No comments: