Sunday, February 10, 2002

The headache is easing a bit. I've been picking up my office and trying to settle my thoughts into a good writing mode. It's not working very well, but that's all right. I have all night.

Russ is making French toast. It smells wonderful. I'm not going to get any writing done before that's done and we eat! (grin)

I have been wondering why The Game of Time is not kicking in for me. It should. I just apparently haven't quite made the connection that I need to with it. I suspect that I'm going to scrap the entire opening so far -- though in true Zette fashion, I probably won't do that until I've completed the first draft. After all, at this point I can't see a better opening.

And, of course, I need to get some work done on Vision. That's for later tonight, I think.

Focus appears to be my problem right now.

That and the smell of food cooking.

No comments: