Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Sigh.

Russ will be out of town on a job for my birthday.

Okay, so it's not the end of the world. But there are only two days a year that I really consider days that I can set aside to do things with Russ that I want to do... a ride down to De Soto is the usual trip unless the weather is bad. The idea of spending the day home, alone, has just depressed me. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Anyway, I pulled up Brendan's Song despite telling myself I'd wait a few days. Hey, might as well go at it while I still have the urge to work on it. I should be reworking a few other stories, though. Hmmm... well, one chapter on Brendan and then off to other things, perhaps.

The weather here is awful. Winds for two days now, sub freezing temps, and no snow. What good is that?

No comments: