Sunday, February 24, 2002


Yesterday at this time it was 75f. Today it's 29f and the wind is shaking the house. Winter has returned, and boy are the birds annoyed.

I am preparing to open Aubreyan and prepare for the final attack. I have taken pills, fed the cats, looked around the house for anything else I can do... there are no more distractions to be found unless I go crawl back into bed, and on a day like this that's really tempting. I love curling up in bed with a good book (today's is Life in the Medieval Castle by Gies), and listen to the storm blow over.

Russ says I can have the laser printer here in the office if I would like it. Since the only printer I have is my fance Hp Photosmart, this might be a good idea. The Photosmart is very nice and prints manuscripts out just fine, but I bought it for picture printing and would like to have something that prints text a bit faster.

But then there is that 'room' problem. I'll have to think about it for a bit.

Now, though, it's back to work. I think the book will be done soon. Kind of a nice feeling...

No comments: