Saturday, February 09, 2002

The html stuff is uploading. I'm not entirely certain I got it all right. But it's going. I took an hour off for dinner in there, but basically I've been working on this for about four hours. Four hours of agenda is too much. And I just know as soon as it's uploaded and I get the library page done, we'll lose power. (grin)

It's still snowing. It doesn't look like we're going to get the 4-7 inches that they predicted, but mostly because so much of it fell in rain/ice form. It's still 33f out so most of the stuff that's coming down is heavy and icy. That's both good and bad. Good, because we won't be ass deep in snow drifts in the morning. Bad because it's already pulling down branches and we're more likely to have power outages in something like this. South Sioux is lucky (smart) because almost all the power lines here were put underground several years ago. There are still lines that can go down, of course, but not as many.

I think I have a story to finish tonight. I saw the ending the other day, and I'd like to get back to it. That's a good sign, I think. (grin)

I also want to work on the zoo web site again. I did a lot of notes a the zoo yesterday (was that just yesterday?), and I'd like to do a bit more work on it. And track down all the other zoo pictures, but that might be a bit more ambitious than I can stand right now.

Soon I'll have the web work done, though....


No comments: