Saturday, February 23, 2002

I wrote quite a bit tonight -- something over 7,000 words, in fact. I am within a couple chapters of finishing Aubreyan. I also did some of the prelim work on Vision and even managed to get quite a bit done on the material for an agenda, even though the main part of the work is not yet here.

I am still shocked, and a little dismayed, over Russ's job -- though it's not quite as dismal as it looked at first glance. The owner of the company is desperate to keep Russ on in some capacity where he can at least help move a few of the projects forward. So Russ will likely do freelance for them -- which is how his involvement with the company started, in fact.

Overall, I think it's still a good choice for Russ, just one that I would rather the didn't have to make. But such things happen. And if things get really tight, it's not like I'm incapable of holding down a little job for a few hours a week. (grin)

Time for bed, though. It's been a very tiring day.

Close to being done with the first of the eight books, at least.

No comments: