Thursday, February 14, 2002

Bath taken. Newspaper website done and uploading. Pip lured out for a moment with a promise of Cheetoes (tm).

I still have the library web stuff to do, but that won't take too much work.

It appears that the Forward Motion site is down. Isn't it odd how something you are used to, even if you don't really need it, can affect the rest of your day? I keep going over to see if it's back yet. I check Holly's page and Holly's Blog to see if anyone has mentioned it. I check other blogs. I come back and do some more web work. and I check again.

I'm hopeless. I haven't done a bit of writing, I just keep going back and checking to see if things are up. I would like to say it's my concern as the Assistant Site Host, but I'm afraid even I couldn't pull that one off.

No comments: