Thursday, February 14, 2002

Russ finally just left for Omaha to catch his flight. I hope he's not too late. He just kept getting farther and farther behind today. I don't know why he doesn't do some of the stuff ahead of time -- yes, I know he doesn't have a lot of time any other day, either, but he wouldn't be up against the time constraints of a flight to catch. And security is going to be tighter, so they may frown on his showing up... though it won't be last minute, so he should be all right.

Pip has calmed a bit. Russ talked to the vet and he said he doubted there was anything seriously wrong since the tail is not limp, and Pip came out to eat. He just needs to calm down. And then I'll calm down.

Actually, I'm going to go back to bed for a few hours. That'll give Pip time to relax with out me cornerning him and demanding he tell me he's fine.

Oh, and I got carnations and two cute little stuffed animals! One's a puppy with a heart. He's holding on to the vase with the flwoers. The other is a very cute and very soft little white bear. I'll have to hide the flowers in the bathroom while I sleep or else the cats will have them. Carnations are a favorite snack around here.

Okay, time to go relax for a few hours.

Oh, and I wrote a bit over 4,000 words last night....

No comments: