Sunday, August 04, 2002

Well, there's my first 1000 of the day. And I have officially announced the 1,000,000 word goal at Forward Motion. Why not? I've already met all my other goals for the year as far as sales and such go. I might as well have fun.

The Price of History (I keep typing PRINCE, by the way... far too much fantasy writing these days...) is very nearly done. Of course it has gone to novelette rather than short story, but that's not much of a surprise for me. And I just pulsed for Project Dolphin at a bit over 10,000 key strokes. I imagine having this goal is going to help with that as well.

I'm going to finish Price now. That will take me back down to four projects, with Dacey's Dream the next closest to completion, though that's about 20,000 words or more away. Still, that's not too bad.

Okay, back to work...

No comments: