Monday, August 26, 2002

101,865

So far, so good. I am not going to be able to finish Muse by the end of the month, though. I lost all track of time, and I have way too much other stuff to get done. Still, it's moving along well, and I don't have anything to complain about. I did a snippet set in chat last night, and that went over well.

Russ has been reading each section as I get it done, and he did get a laugh out of last night's work. I'm up to what should be a funny scene, too.

If I can get some other work done, I shouldn't have any trouble making 30,000 tonight on the novel. I'm looking forward to it.

Except that I'm suddenly tired. Ack. Must fight the sleepies away...

(Yawn)

Russ is working on his article. The cats are all lining up, demanding that I feed them right now, even though it's at least an hour early.

(Yawn)

I think they're going to have to wait for awhile...

No comments: