Thursday, August 15, 2002

I am not going to start off with a rant today. (grin)

I've had to do 'real' work! How awful! But the agenda work is very nearly already done, so I can't really complain. Now I'm doing the slightly more tricky web work for it, and then it's back to life in the 'un' real world.

I've had two excellent writing days, and I'm hoping to do well today as well. In fact, I feel a breakthrough on Dacey coming on. I hope so. I can see a little bit of what needs to be done, but it's slowed a bit. Little bits of the secondary plot line coming together... I can see it working out, and I know where it's going -- but it still gives me a few little twists and turns that I don't see at first. I think that's the most fun about writing -- the surprises. I have this novel heavily outlined and plotted -- but it can still throw a surprise at me now and then.

Just started the last part of the Agenda work. It may take a few moments to import the data I need. So, I'm off to do other things. I think it's going well!

No comments: