Saturday, August 10, 2002

Back to work, back to work. I've been waiting too late at night to get my writing done, I think. While I can do a lot of writing between midnight and 5am, it does get harder to get a running start on it if I don't begin until 3am. So, it's back to doing some writing earlier in the day.

The problem is that I don't feel particularly up and inspired just now. My fingers don't want to type properly, and I keep getting sidetracked. If Russ didn't have such a bad headache, I'd suggest we go out to the park or something for a few hours, just to get a change of pace. But then that would stop me from writing again, wouldn't it?

Ah well. Off to do a few posts and then get to work! I need to write at least 3097 words today to stay up with my goal. It shouldn't be too much work.

No comments: