Thursday, August 08, 2002

I just did an update to The Good Read. It's going to be a while before I get the feel for how to put them together, so it's taking me a bit longer than it should. But before long I should have it down, and get things up much faster.

I have mentioned The Good Read here, right? it's my new web site, and so far I've gotten a lot of good feedback on it, though I could use a few more reviews. (grin) Although maybe not right away since I'm still getting the feel for how things will be set up.

But on a funny note... I sent a children's manuscript off to a publisher back on 6/28/01. I had not heard anything at all, so I finally sent a query about it last month. Today I got the postcard saying the manuscript had arrived. Obviously, when they got my letter asking about it, they went and hunted it down. I don't expect anything to come of it... I look at how much improvement I've made in the last year and I kind of cringe at the idea of having sent it out at all. But obviously a nice, polite note asking about the manuscript paid off.

What else? My cats are swarming, looking for food. I best handle that right now before they really annoy me.

Off I go, looking for more trouble...

No comments: