Friday, February 21, 2003




My, that was a fast day. Nice to have Russ back home!

I have a plan that requires to me to write a great deal over the next two weeks in order to be ready to start book #8 on the 8th of March, which is my birthday. I always start something new on my birthday, and I htink this would be a nice touch this year. But in order to do that, I have to write book #7 first. I have the outline done and printed -- 60 pages of it. If this goes as well as book #6 did, I shouldn't have a problem. If it doesn't... well, we'll just see.

I have other obligations during the next week. Vision, for instance, but it's actually ready to be put together, and if I do that properly, it won't take me long. Reminds, me, though, that I better do the back issue site right now before I forget.

Yes, I'll do that now, and then go to work on #7.... or finish the rewrite on the short story and send it off. Yes, there's a good idea, too.

I think I'm going to be busy...

No comments: