Monday, February 17, 2003



I didn't get as far on the outline last night as I had hoped I would, but I'm still doing fine. Got caught up in some things at Forward Motion, which meant I had to go back and read a huge long thread that I'd otherwise pretty much ignored. Hadn't even realized it had gotten off topic.

I had a different view than some of the others, but I won't go into that here. Just time to move on. I would like to go back to writing, but I'm going back to bed for a few hours instead. Russ is going to be home in about eight hours. Right now I don't think I'll survive that long. Yes, the cold leapt back at me yet again. Sigh. And I hurt my back shoveling snow, but not too badly, I'm glad to say. In fact, I'm rather pleased with how little it hurts.

OH ACK!

I think Russ is going to be stuck in New York with the snow. Well, it shouldn't be for more than a day, I'd guess. I haven't heard from him, but I did just see the CNN report, and since he's out in Long Island...

We'll just have to wait and see. I'm expecting quite a delay, though, unless he got in the air early, somehow.

Well, he could probably use a day off...


No comments: