Monday, February 24, 2003




I see that Blog is back up after their upgrade. I wonder how the buyout by Google is going to affect things. I like Google, so I'm keeping good thoughts.

I wrote over 6,000 words tonight, but I'm still not quite caught up with where I should be in phases. Ahead in word count, though, since the number of words per phase is almost always more than what is needed. It works out all right in the end. I'm just having trouble getting focused, which is really unlike me. Once I do start working, though, it goes very well.

I'm very tired. That's good as well. It's a bit after 6am here, and I think more than late enough for me to go crawl off to bed for a few hours.

Oh, and I got quite a bit of work done on Vision tonight as well. Even better. Something I should be doing.

And I have an idea for a very short short story that I might slip in tomorrow. I think the title is going to be Elegies in Falling Stars.

Sleep, though, sounds like a really good idea right now...

No comments: