Saturday, February 08, 2003

And today is Agenda day. I have been working on it for about two hours now. I probably would have been done except for two things -- they sent all the graphics in a form that I had to convert to jpgs, and they sent duplicates of some material under different names so that I have to compare everything to make sure it's actually something I need, and then give it the proper name.

So far the agenda is 127 pages long. I don't think it will be more than another ten or so pages, so I'm actually starting to get in a good 'almost done' mood.

Oh look. My cable connection just went down.

Yes, it's going to be one of those days...

136 pages. We're PDFing at the moment. And listening to a Smetana I don't think I've heard before. Vltava, 'which is about a river that rtises in the mountain forests of Bohemia.' A nice Tone Poem.

Oh drat. Cancel that PDF. Forgot to change some tags. Knew there was something I had forgotten...

Pretty funny. I can time that one. Took me about 14 minutes to change the links. The Tone Poem is nearly over.

I have an eclectic taste in music. I don't care what it's called, as long as I like it. Something like Vltava, which I really liked on the first listening, might be perfect for working one day. It's a wonderful live recording. Now we're on to Debussy's Iberia. Not as catchy right off. But I like classical music on occasion, and tonight seems to be one of those nights, at least for the moment.

Okay, I've achieved the basic PDF file again. Now to do bookmarks, and then send it off. And then I get to do the web page version of it.

I think my connection is back up. Going to send this and see...

No comments: