Tuesday, February 04, 2003

I don't think I've ever missed this many days before. Life was just a bit too frantic for a few days there, mostly with FM site related stuff. Most of it has been worked out to some degree. Some of it needed to be talked over, but won't be. Hopefully it will still not be a problem again.

The site doesn't need babysitters. All it really needs is people who remember to not let their emotions run their actions sometimes. It's not a big huge deal... unless people aren't willing to admit that they could change.

Okay, anyway. Back to writing stuff. I'm working on the outline for the next book in the series. I had meant to do it in January, but I did other things instead. I hope I can get it done in the next week or so, and then get to work on the novel itself.

Off to pull out my notes, my asprin, and some tea to drink. With luck, I'll get something done.

No comments: