Friday, February 28, 2003



I seem to have messed up a bit there and it won't let me edit it out. Oh well. With luck, this will push it down. If not, we'll live with it for a while until I have time to mess around and see what I can do.

I have Vision all but done. I'm proud of myself. I am, however, behind on the other writing. I hope to get some done tonight and then do a really run at it tomorrow. Things are going well, though. I'm almost half way through the novel now. I hope it keeps moving at least this well.

I have other ideas. I had a great novel idea this afternoon. Why do they always come at times when I absolutely should not under any circumstance start something new, no, no, no.

Argh. It's not going to leave my head.

Well, maybe I can placate it with some serious worldbuilding...

No comments: