Thursday, February 13, 2003

It's 51f here. This is just too strange. And tomorrow we're supposed to have a major ice storm.

In the mean time, I'm getting some writing done. Not as much as I would like, though. See, normally I replace my keyboard once a year. They wear out. I haven't been able to do that for about two years now, and this one is really starting to show the wear. I have to retype something in every sentence. It really slows me down and annoys me as well. And I'm not typing well to begin with for some reason. It's not like I'm out of practice. (grin)

Ah well. I'm going to get some work done on this novel -- did 1500 already today -- and then go over to the outline. I want the outline done by the time Russ comes back. Maybe all of it and a good chunk of the next one as well. And then, as soon as I make it through those, I'll sit down and write the last two novels in the series. After that... well, I still need to redo # 5, but that might just be a case of massive edit/add/rewrite rather than starting from scratch again. I looked it over, and what I have isn't bad. There just isn't enough of it.

So, if I get the last two books written, I can then just queue them all up for the rewrites (four is all but done already anyway), and that's it for the series.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Time to get back to work.

No comments: