Sunday, February 16, 2003


The outline is going well enough. I'm about a third of the way through it, and hitting a couple places where I need to make some decisions. Shouldn't be too bad. I realize, though, that I still have too many characters, even for what I need to do. So I'll be going back through the previous outline and streamlining the number of people who join in for the final battle. That will help.

Yes, in fact, I need to make note of who I don't want along and just work as though they are not present at all for this one, and then go back and erase them out of the previous notes. I can do that. Just means doing things that Holly always discusses -- merging characters so that one takes care of the necessary things that two did before that. I think that's going to help quite a bit.

There. I feel better about today's work already! So, off I go!

No comments: