Friday, February 07, 2003

Alas, my Visor is giving me trouble. I've used it almost daily for four years, and despite being dropped and occasion and having the cats play hockey with it, it's held up pretty well. But in the last two days it has glitched and eaten one opening to a short story twice, along with some important work for Vision. So I'm going to have to not use it much for a while until I can either replace it or figure out what's wrong. It may just be that I need to delete everything I can off of it and reload only a few programs.

At any rate, it's been a bit of an annoyance.

As is coming back here a few hours later and realizing that I never uploaded this. Snarf.


So tonight, while fighting the cold from hell yet again, I've been trying to recreate the Vision work. I don't mind losing the short story yet again (although it did bring about an uncommon bout of cursing... right until I realized what else I had lost), but the work for Vision is tougher. I have been working my way through it, but it's going to take a couple days to get all the notes gathered again.

No comments: