Thursday, February 20, 2003




Good day, bad day. Russ is home. Russ brought the cat home. They're both much happier.

I had a very painful attack of something this morning. I have never had anything like it before. It started with needle-like pains throught the back of my head. Before I could even grab something to take, the pain seemed to drop into my chest, and went on for about fifteen minutes of hell. I had managed to crawl off to bed, at least, and that's where I stayed for the rest of the day. By the time Russ came home, I felt very weak, but better. We went out to a quiet dinner, and I came back home and went back to bed. Several hours later I felt well enough to come back to the computer and do some writing and some work on Vision.

I hope by tomorrow that I won't feel quite this weak. And my neck and shoulder hurt like hell now, which had better clear up. I need to get more work done. Needless to say, I have thought about the outline, but not worked on it today. I think I have found my way to up the danger and emotional level of the last section, but I'm not ready to lay it out yet.

No comments: