Thursday, February 13, 2003

I'm not entirely sure, but I think Russ is on his way to catch his flight to New York. He had a class to teach this morning, and he was going to try to stop by the house before he left town, but it's getting a bit late now, so I think he ran out of time. He won't be back home until early Tuesday morning.

I, of course, don't like that he's traveling with so much odd stuff going on in the world. It's going to be a long five days again.

And one cat has already gotten sick. I know they do this to me on purpose. It also looks like we're going to have an ice storm tomorrow. At least that's what they're calling for, but since we're on the tip of it, I doubt we'll get anything.

I should probably figure out where my few candles are, though. Just in case. And turn the computer off when I go to bed, though I do have it on a battery back up, so that's all right.

Time, I guess, to get to work on something rather than sitting here grumbling.

No comments: