Thursday, May 16, 2002

Started today at 25,621. I am now at 27,782 and working on a chapter that's new to this version. I need something to happen here, though. Something important. Ah, yes. The crown. Abby needs to check it again, and find something wrong.

At any rate, this is going well. Over 2000 words on a day when I feel this lousy -- I can't complain. Or at least it would seem stupid to.

I've got 83 more pictures to go through that I've broken up into sets of six. 100 words (minimum) written for each set, so that's another 1400 words if I keep going through the night. Or 1400 words at some point, anyway. That's not that many more.

And then I'll have to figure out what ratio to use when I'm putting the new web site for the zoo back together. That'll be fun, too!

Right now, though, it's back to conflict and my usual 'what can go wrong now' sort of question. Yes, I can see a couple trouble spots that I can exploit for this scene. Good.

No comments: