Thursday, May 23, 2002

Better, worse, better worse.

I spent the last couple days reading my novels, reading other people's novels, doing very little writing. It's weiging on me. It's now nearly 4am and all I really want to do is sit down and write and write and write. My hand is almost up to it. I'm going to give it a little more time. If I can hold back until Friday I'll be away from this keyboard and working on my Visor. That's good. I won't work nearly as much on it, mainly because I'll be away from home and out looking at things.

I need to get out for a bit.

But at the same time I know it's nuts to go to this convention. I've got about $350. I'm not likely to see that kind of money again for a while. There are bills to be paid. There are things I should look at buying. I shouldn't spend the money on a convention.

argh.

No comments: