Thursday, May 16, 2002

Okay, I'm going to try this again.

This is the third time I've written something up, and then closed it without posting. That's how far gone my brain is tonight. I have the return of the cold from hell. This thing has been plaguing me for weeks, and it sprang back up in full force today. I spent most of the day in bed, knocked out by the pills I took. I can't say that's much better than sitting here un-drugged but coherent. Or almost coherent.

I did manage to write about 1000 words earlier today between taking the pills and having them knock me out. I'm doing the pictures/write trick again, and it's fun. Sometimes you just need a little change in the routine to get things moving again.

My two MCs have just suffered a nearly devestating loss -- they fell under attack and one of the two crowns that links them was stolen. The others don't quite realize the full implications of the loss just yet, although they are going to learn how this affects Tristan right away. It's going to be a little while longer before they find out what happens when Tristan no longer has any controls in place with Aubreyan.

I still have over 100 pictures to go through, but I'm doing them just a few at a time, writing at least 100 words, and then going back to the next set of pictures. It's working very well.

So I'm going to post this one right now and get back to work.


No comments: